Hi everyone, I you’ve all had a good week! I wanted to write this post for people to get to know me a bit better and make my blog a safe space for discussions. I also want to build a connection with readers and other bloggers so hopefully this spin on Vogue’s 73 questions will be a way to do this!
1. What are you most excited about these days? At the moment I am most excited to see my family as I have just finished my first term at University and I’ve missed them a lot so I can’t wait for some quality time with them soon.
2. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas definitely, I love all the food and getting to spend time with your loved ones.
3. Favorite season? I love all the seasons in their own way but I think summer would have to be my favourite as I’m not a massive fan of cold weather.
4. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day? Watching Netflix or reading a good book with a nice cup of tea!
5. What is the best thing that happened this year? I’ve been very lucky to have a pretty good year but some of the best things were my gap year trips, starting University, our family holiday to Florida, going on a Yoga retreat, going on holiday to Norfolk with my friends, celebrating 3 years with my boyfriend and getting a new puppy!
6. What’s your favorite exercise? I really enjoy exercising so this is a hard one for me but I think something like going on a run, body pump, spin or yoga would be my favourites.
7. If you could relate yourself the most to one TV character, who would it be? Spencer from Pretty Little Liars.
8. How do you know if you’re in love? I think when that person’s happiness means more to you than anything else and you just feel your best when you’re around them. It’s hard to describe but as cliche as it sounds you just know.
9. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be? Queen 100% I would give anything to be able to hear Freddie Mercury sing live.
10. What’s your favorite movie of all time? Any of the Harry Potter films or the Perks of being a Wallflower.
11. What was the movie that made you cry? Toy Story 3 and Babe.
12. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about? I am always watching documentaries and there are so many interesting topics I would love to make one about. I am really interested in crime documentaries so I think something like that would be interesting.
13. What is the best thing that happened to you today? Spending time with my friends
14. Do you like surprises? Yes absolutely, if they’re good ones!
15. Best piece of advice you were ever given? My parents have always told me to try my best in everything I do and ignore anyone who tells you that’s not enough.
16. Name one thing you learned the hard way? That not everyone in your life has your best interests at heart.
17. What’s your favorite food? This is really hard for me as I’m a massive foodie but I think pasta!
18. What’s your biggest strength? My determination, once I decide to do something you can be sure that I will finish it no matter what.
19. What’s the next book you plan on reading? The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.
20. Favorite drink? Tea!
21. What do you notice about someone when you first meet them? Their energy and how they treat other people.
22. What’s your biggest weakness? Being too hard on myself.
23. Least favorite food? Tuna.
24. What’s one fact about you that majority of people don’t know or you don’t share? That I care a lot more than I will ever let on.
25. If you had a tattoo where would it be? I am still debating whether I would ever get a tattoo but if I did, I would want a semi colon on either my wrist or ankle.
26. What color of dress did you wear to prom? I’ve had turquoise, baby pink and navy blue.
27. Pilates or yoga? I adore Yoga, it will always be my favourite.
28. Jogging or swimming? Running, I’m not too good at swimming.
29. One thing you can’t live without? My loved ones.
30. Which historical figure would you want to have coffee with? Alan Turing
31. What’s a funny or embarrassing fact about you? I am obsessed with learning new things at any chance I get so I don’t actually mind working or studying.
32. What’s your favorite thing to wear? Honestly anything that makes me feel comfortable and confident!
33. What is your favorite book of all time? So many to choose from either the Casual Vacancy, To Kill a Mockingbird or The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
34. Best 3 words to describe you? Loving, resilient and bubbly.
35. When are you the most creative? Either when I’m alone or sad or both!
36. Celebrity(s) you admire? J.K Rowling has always been a massive inspiration to me.
37. Song you can listen to on repeat? No Tears Left to Cry, Ariana Grande.
38. What makes you smile the most? Being with my loved ones.
39. Who is your favorite Disney character? Belle or Mulan
40. If you could star in any movie what would it be? Mamma Mia looks like so much fun to film!
41. What industry do you see yourself working in? Law or Social Justice
42. Style icon? I don’t really have just one, I take inspiration from everywhere but I am always interested to see what Ariana Grande or Little Mix are wearing.
43. Favorite pastime? Singing and playing the piano.
44. What’s your biggest fear in life? Failure.
45. Most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life? Solo travelling
46. What is your pet peeve? People with bad manners or bad hygiene.
47. What is more important to you in a relationship? Loyalty
48. How do you react to criticism? I’ll take it on board so long as it’s constructive.
49. How would you describe your style? Comfy!
50. What’s your favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit
51. How do you start your day? I know it’s bad but I always check my phone first thing in the morning.
52. What is something you’re tired of? Ignorance.
53. What’s your favorite cocktail? Sex on the beach.
54. What is one habit you wish you could break? Biting my lips.
55. What makes you laugh no matter what? My family and friends.
56. What are your favorite lyrics of all time? Back to Black, Amy Winehouse.
57. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? I wanted to be a teacher!
58. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn? You are enough.
59. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime? Have a successful career.
60. Favorite solo artist? Ariana Grande
61. What was your worst subject in school? Chemistry.
62. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Either toast or porridge.
63. What do you usually eat for dinner? This varies a lot but I love Spaghetti Bolognese.
64. First celebrity crush? Zac Efron when he was in High School Musical.
65. Most recent celebrity crush? Evan Peters.
66. How do you manage stress? Using my Happy Planner and writing to do lists.
67. What do you do to relax? Watch Netflix or listen to music.
68. Place you were first kissed? Someone’s kitchen at a house party.
69. Television show you’ve binged on recently? American Horror Story.
70. Who do you turn to when you’re sad? My boyfriend.
71. What advice would you give to your future children? Be yourself and be proud of who you are.
72. Best first date idea? Something casual where you can get to know each other.
73. Plans for the weekend? A Sunday roast with my friends!
Thanks for reading and getting to know me a bit better! Let me know what your answers would be in the comments! XOX